“Learn from award-winning songwriters and producers and work directly towards the international music market in cooperation with “Lafo Songwriters Academy”
Songwriters, Producers, Top-liners, Musicians and Music teachers who wants to develop skills in songwriting.
After the course student will have a deeper knowledge of songwriting for the Chinese market.
Mode of delivery
The course stars with a startup weekend online/ on location at Lappfjärds folkhögskola.
The course continues online for the given time with personal feedback from the teachers when needed.
Songwriting in groups.
Basic skills in songwriting
Basic knowledge in working with DAW-programs such as Logic, Ableton, Cubase, Protools.
The students should have their own equipment for music production.
- 24 March, 11 am-12 pm, 4-5 pm: Tech check (Microsoft TEAMS)
- 1 April (Sat), 11 am – 1 pm: C-pop presentation & Leads (ZOOM), 2 pm: Co-writing (TEAMS)
- 2 April (Sun), 11 am: Get together and Co-writing (TEAMS)
- 15 April (Sat), 12 – 2 pm: Publishing agreements, song & production splits (TEAMS)
- 22 April (Sat), 12 – 2 pm: Q & A (TEAMS)
- 29 April (Sat), 12 – 3 pm: Listening session with feedback. (ZOOM)
All times in EET.
Invitation to sugar House publishing TEAMS organization will be sent out.
Write songs for the fastest growing music market in the world directly with music publishers and song pitchers under the directions of A&R´s from Sugar House publishing.
For approval active participation, completed tasks, active co-creation, and initiatives are counted.
Free of charge
Janne Hyöty email@example.com
Ann Slangar, Mind Music (Malaysia), (Sindi Lim & Dommi Chan)